Georgia Paver Restoration is proud to use SEK Surebond sealers for manufactured stone surfaces. Surebond sealers are field proven for over 30 years and can be applied to man-made stones such as pre-cast architectural brick and stone veneer, cultured marble, terrazzo and unglazed tile.
Surebond sealers can start protecting new hardscape surfaces immediately after installation because of their unmatched breathability that will not trap efflorescence under the sealer surface. In addition, restoring and then sealing a previously installed project can help bring a dirty, tired-looking hardscape back to life and make it look like almost new again!
Surebond Sealers Offer Protection Against:
- Weather – Sealed surfaces resist fading from harsh UV rays.
- Water and Freeze/Thaw Conditions – Sealed surfaces resist the damaging effects from water penetration.
- Staining – Sealed surfaces resist the intrusion of stains from food, minerals, nature, weather, dirt and de-icing salt.
- Wear and Tear – Sealed surfaces resist deterioration from the wear and tear of everyday use.
- Moss, Mildew and Mold – Surfaces protected with a Surebond Sealer containing an Anti-fungal Film Protector will resist moss, mildew and mold growth.
- Enhancement – Surebond Sealers with enhancing properties offer visual improvement by intensifying the color of the surface and/or adding a sheen.
- Easier Maintenance – Sealed surfaces are easier to clean and maintain by keeping stains from penetrating the hardscape surface.